Are you a winner? Results of our Annual Raffle 2015 are announced here today!
We’re very excited here in Áiseanna Tacaíochta (ÁT) to announce the winners of our Annual Raffle 2015.
The draw took place at 3pm today, and we’d like to wish a huge congratulations to:
Paul Toomy (Lusk)
- winner of a luxury Irish food and wine hamper (ticket number: 44165)
Aisling Scott (Julianstown)
- winner of a deluxe beauty treatment package of her choice (ticket number: 42909)
- winner of Sunday lunch for two in Ballymaloe House (ticket number: 02550)
Áine Dillane (Listowel)
- winner of a show of her choice at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (ticket number: 46298)
Aaron Browne (Dublin)
- winner of champagne afternoon tea for two in the Shelbourne Hotel (ticket number: 22684)
Joan Torpey (Howth)
- winner of a gift of her choice from Newbridge Silverware (ticket number: 16691)
- winner of a cocktail-making class for eight friends (ticket number: 16692)
- winner of a personal Brown Thomas styling and shopping experience (ticket number: 05911)
P Scanlon (Listowel)
- winner of a spa weekend for two (ticket number: 46253), and
Robert Fitzpatrick (Kilrush)
- winner of our top prize of a trip for two to New York (ticket number: 07740).
We’re delighted for all of our winners, and look forward to sharing the good news with everyone! We’ll be in touch with each of our winners in the coming days
We’d like to sincerely thank every person who supported our raffle , whether by volunteering, buying tickets, making donations or helping to spread the word. We’re still totting everything up, but almost €15,000 has been raised so far, with every euro going to support people with disabilities to live independent lives in their own communities.