Can you help us out? We need volunteers for our Annual Raffle!
We’re really excited here in Áiseanna Tacaíochta (ÁT) as our Annual Raffle 2015 draws ever closer – but we need your help to get as much support as possible over the next couple of weeks.
The raffle is a crucial opportunity for us to raise the essential funds we need to continue our work: could you spare a few hours to help us make this happen? We’re making really great progress, but there’s a long way to go, and your support would make a huge difference to us!
We are seeking to gather a number of volunteers who can help us to raise awareness of our work and to sell raffle tickets at the following venues:
- Supervalu Sutton, Sutton Cross, Dublin 13 on Wednesday, 11th November
- Tesco Cabra, Navan Road, Cabra, Dublin 7 on Saturday, 21st November
- Scotch Hall Shopping Centre, Marsh Road, Drogheda, County Louth on Saturday, 21st November
- Rathfarnham Shopping Centre, Butterfield Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14 on Friday and Saturday, 4th and 5th December
- Supervalu Walkinstown, Walkinstown Road, Dublin 12 on Thursday, 17th December.
If you could give four or five hours of your time to get involved at one of these events – or at one of the others that will be coming available during the weeks ahead – we would love to hear from you!
Volunteers will help us to set up and run information stands at these events, selling raffle tickets and sharing information with the public about all that we do here at ÁT. Each group of volunteers is looked after by a Team Coordinator, and is provided with resources and training on our work before heading out.
This is a great opportunity to boost your sales and communications experience, to strengthen your disability awareness and, of course, to have some fun and craic, all for a great cause!