Finance and Admin Assistant
The Áiseanna Tacaíochta (ÁT) is seeking a full time Finance and Admin Assistantto join our team.
ÁT is a not for profit organisation that provides leadership and support to empower people with disabilities to live with the independence, choice and freedom they are entitled to.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with credit control processes, budget planning, and expense analysis
- Maintaining a digital record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information
- Compiling financial data to prepare monthly revenue reports and ensuring that members’ accounts are accurate and up to date
- Processing invoices, accounts and payments
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Responding to all incoming emails and telephone calls.
- Secretarial support for staff meetings
- Liaising with Member Relations Team on a daily basis in relation to members & staff compliance
- Support and update the organisation’s website & social media
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by management
- Has excellent time management, numeracy, literacy and organisational skills, with proven experience that demonstrates the ability to undertake administrative and finance duties.
- Working knowledge of SAGE accounting software – desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, members and contacts in an effective and professional manner
- Knowledge of standard office suite software applications: (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A detailed oriented person who enjoys preparing documentation
- Self-starter who take responsibility and ownership for their tasks
- Fluent English both written and oral is essential
- Knowledge of the disability sector – an advantage but not essential.
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
The successful candidate must be able to start immediately or at a date agreeable to ÁT.
Salary: The details are available on application
Full-time, 35 hours. Monday to Friday.
The position will be based in ÁT’s head office in North Dublin
For more information on the ÁT website, see www.theatnetwork.com
ÁT is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please forward your current CV with a covering letter to HR Dept, email@example.com by close business on 15th April 2022.