Job Opportunity – Finance and Admin Assistant
The Áiseanna Tacaíochta (ÁT) is seeking a full time Finance and Admin Assistantto join our team.
ÁT is a not for profit organisation that provides leadership and support to empower people with disabilities to live with the independence, choice and freedom they are entitled to.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with credit control processes, budget planning, and expense analysis.
- Maintaining a digital record of all financial transactions, documents, and supplier information.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Compiling financial data to prepare monthly revenue reports and ensuring that members’ accounts are accurate and up to date.
- Processing invoices, account and payroll payments.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Responding to all incoming emails and telephone calls and ordering office supplies.
- Secretarial support for meetings
- Liaising with Member Relations Team on a daily basis in relation to members & staff compliance
- Support and update the organisation’s website & social media
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by management
- Has excellent time management, numeracy, literacy and organisational skills, with proven experience that demonstrates the ability to undertake administrative and finance duties.
- Strong IT skills
- Working knowledge of SAGE accounting software – desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Ability to communicate with colleagues, members and contacts in an effective professional manner
- Knowledge of standard office suite software applications: (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A detailed oriented person who enjoys preparing documentation
- Self-starter who take responsibility and ownership for their tasks
- Fluent English both written and oral is essential
- Knowledge of the disability sector – an advantage but not essential.
- High levels of integrity and ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
The successful candidate must be able to start immediately or at a date agreeable to ÁT.
Salary: € 28,500
Full-time, 35 hours. Monday to Friday.
The position will be based in ÁT’s head office in North Dublin
ÁT is an Equal Opportunities Employer
- For enquiries and to request a full Job description: email: email@example.com (Please include your phone number in your email).
- Apply by emailing a detailed C.V. with a covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements of this role to Finance Manager, Emma Caparangca:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Closing date for receipt of applications: Close of business on Friday 1st of April 2022
- Interviews will be held week commencing 11 April 2022